layout

Saturday, July 25, 2009

California

Last week My mom and dad and I Went to a much needed vacation to San Diego! we did so much stuff I'm going to have to fit in by days! so here we go!

Saturday- we got there on Saturday and we went to are hotel which was the new hard rock downtown san diego in the gas lamp district. Its right by petco park where the padres play (listen to me like i know that its petco park and the padres play there)so anyway we walked around and shop downtown and to Horton plaza come on first day of the nordstrom sell had to it that! Then we went to the padre game...Weird right?? ya i know us three went its something we would never do so we surprised are selves and we enjoyed it! go pardes!



Sunday- We went to sea world..My favorite place to go cause i love animals. I got to swim with the dolphins. I have been wanting to do that forever! It was a lot of fun! i got to hug it and feed it and pet it it was just a lot of fun!

Monday and Tuesday- we went shopping and enjoyed the beach in Coronado and relaxed! Tuesday we headed to Del mar California and stayed at l'auberge where audrina from the hills was staying and she was hosting the 944 magazine party at are hotel! pretty cool!


Wednesday- It was finally the Del mar horse races hooray! We went on opening day and it is a huge deal down there so it made it so much fun. we got a table right by the race track ! i was surprised how fun it was but i new i was going to like it cause i got to wear a fancy hat and dress! I am against the horses racing cause i don't think the horses really enjoy it but it was still fun. We did bet on a few horses and we did win! after the race we went to Newport and stayed for are last night and unfortunately i got food poisoning umm ya not so fun! so we like to forget about that part and just think of the good things! so thanks to my mom and dad for taking me on a very Very nice vacation!

2 comments:

Burton said...

Where is Karls beard?

brandee williams said...

I love your hair!!! It looks so pretty dark! Love it!!