layout

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Wedding Day

We now pronounce you Husband and Wife
Sept 9th 2011




(get ready for picture overload)








Part 1 ...Getting ready...
















Part 2...The I Do's







Part 3....Family...





































Part 4 ...Reception...






















Part 5 Eddington Family Cabin























Special Thanks to Of My Affection photography
the pictures are so amazing! We are so happy you girls captured our special day





A thank you to Ellett and Eddington family for all the help and support!
thank you mom for helping me sew all the banners and doing EVERYTHING! You were a rock star!! thanks dad for making the cabin absoutley beautiful! My day was so special! I couldnt of had a better wedding.. i loved everything about it!
I cant thank everyone enough who helped with the wedding! I have the best family and friends in the whole world!


























No comments: