layout

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The big 20!



Turning 20 must have put me in a Panic...since i was at the doctor for my panic attacks/anxiety/acid reflex/ everything!! But after that little mishap.I had a great lunch with my grandma and my mom and allie and of course brax. Then it was time to get ready and have a great fancy lady/ hat party, since im turning 20 I like to say im a lady now so it was the perfect fit! I was so excited to get my vanity and my chandelier and to absolutely redo my whole room!!! I also loved my dog house thanks to brax for spending all that time to make it perfect it! I was very impressed with your building skills! Thanks to everyone for coming and calling me on my bday! and especially thanks to my mom and dad but mostly my momma for putting it all together and making a great day!

1 comment:

TAMPA said...

Abs I forgot your birthday :( I am sorry !! Happy Happy Birthday Girlie :)