layout

Sunday, May 31, 2009

...Vegas weekend...

For my moms bday my dad took us to SUGAR RAY! not very many people know who they are i don't know why cause mark Mcgrath is like super good looking but any way it was SO FUN! Sugar ray was at the hard rock hotel at Rehab (the pool), so it was a little crazy for my mom and dad and I ...we defiantly didn't fit in ha!We were so close we were in a cabana right by the stage it was so fun but i don't think my ears will ever be the same but it was worth it! thanks dad for taking us!!
...Here are some videos for ash!!....
sorry you cant hear so well cause we are by the speakers!

2 comments:

Burton said...

Mark is sooooo sexy!!!!! I love him and want his body!!! So wheres some video of him shakin his stuff?

TAMPA said...

OH yah !! I know who he is.. what a hottie !! :)