layout

Thursday, November 13, 2008

~TAGGED~

I have been tagged by Malea.. Here are the rules: you need to type 7 things about yourself that you don’t think anyone knows and then choose 7 people to tag!!!!
Here we go...

1. I play the ukulele (and learning guitar)

2.I love Marilyn Monroe (always have always will!)

3.I also play the bass guitar and i used to be in a girl band with my sister she was the singer of course!


4.I love animals!!

5 I love old movies! my favs are gentlemen prefer blondes,how to marry millionaire, and singing in the rain oh and breakfast at Tiffany's!

6. I love to dance with my sis in the living room but since she is married and moved out berni is a great fill in!

7. I love Saturday and Sunday mornings when my mom and dad and I get to sit in the kitchen and chat and watch cmts top 20 countdown! good times!

ok I TAG... ashley,Tammy,Takael,T.K.,Karly and Addie! thats good enough!

No comments: